Had enough of your water company dumping sewage in the sea and rivers?
Surfers Against Sewage are organising their biggest paddle-out protest against sewage pollution yet.
This Saturday (20th May), thousands of people will be paddling out all across the UK to demonstrate against our useless water companies. And we want you to join us in whatever way you can, whether that’s splashing in the water, or chanting from the shore.
So find your nearest protest below, and we’ll see you out there ✊
– Falmouth Cornwall
– Plymouth Devon
– Penarth Wales
– Warleigh River River Avon
– Appley Beach IOW
– West Pier Brighton
– Castle Mound Bedford
– Frankwell Slipway Shrewsbury
– Essex Bridge Staffordshire
– South Bay Scarborough
– Saltburn Pier Yorkshire
– Borrans Park Ambleside, Windermere
– Ballyronan Marina Northern Ireland
– Portobello Beach Edinburgh
For full details hit the link here