Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01872 554 481
Finisterre have spent over a decade designing apparel and equipment that specifically meets the needs of the cold water surfer. Building on this heritage, the pioneering British surf brand are proud to launch their first wetsuit for AW 15/16. The focus has been on developing a suit specifically for use in UK and Northern European waters that underlines the brand’s reputation for quality and innovation. In a further first for the wetsuit industry, the R&D and testing process was crowd-sourced through AW 14/15 using ordinary British surfers as part of the exclusive Wetsuit Tester Programme.
• Double needle blind stitching for increased durability and improved warmth
• Higher internal loft throughout the suit for greater warmth
• 15mm seam tape for added warmth and durability
• Higher grade neoprene through the upper body for improved flexibility
• A custom neck entry system for reduced flushing
• Elongated back panel and kidney patch for warmth.
5mm hooded (£390) and 4mm non-hooded (£360) models are available now online and in Finisterre stores.