Email: email@example.com Tel: +44 1656 747 790
Furnace Pro 5/4
The Furnace Pro Zipperless is Billabong’s premium cold-water wetsuit, suitable for temperatures 7°–13°. Designed for warmth and comfort, utilizing the most advanced materials and construction techniques coupled with an exclusive new ‘Drymax’ entry system the Furnace is built for superior warmth. Drymax furnace lining allows both multi-directional stretch and superior drainage. Air pockets within the channels trap and retain body heat making it super warm. Lightweight. Flexible. The Ultimate In High Performance. • Minimal seams for maximum flexibility and stretch. • Zipperless construction for a water-tight entry system. • Twin needle self tie blind stitch for the most durable blind stitch available.
• Silicone grippers that lock wrists and ankles into position, reducing flushing. • 3D moulded Supratext knee pads that are pre-bent, durable and flexible.
The Billabong Revolution Series is loaded with high end features and materials, but designed with simplicity and style in mind. The 5/4 Revolution Chest Zip long sleeve wetsuit is suitable for temperatures 8°-14°.
• Internal hollow fiber thermal chest and back for added warmth and less weight.
• Minimal seams for maximum flexibility and stretch.
• Internal superflex stretch neo tape – the most flexible seam sealing tape.
• AX2 Superflex neoprene
Equipped with increased spec and functionality like a high-end suit for the cold waters, this suit is perfect for entry level surfers in temperatures between 9°-14°.
• Recycled internal thermal hollow jersey
• Dislocating horizontal chest zip entry
• 3D moulded Supratext knee pads
• AX2 Superflex neoprene.