Event wildcard Moana Jones Wong (HAW) will face two-time WSL Champion Tyler Wright (AUS) at the Billabong Pro Pipeline Semifinals when competition resumes. Photo: © WSL / Bielmann
• Wright, Wong, Moore, and Peterson Through to Semifinals
• Five-time WSL Champion Moore Finds Near-Perfection at Backdoor
• Big Shake-Up on Women’s Rankings
• Next Call: Friday, February 4, at 7:50 a.m. HST
• More Available at WorldSurfLeague.com
The Billabong Pro Pipeline, the first stop on the World Surf League (WSL) 2022 Championship Tour (CT), completed the women’s Round of 16 and women’s Quarterfinals in six-to-twelve foot conditions at Pipeline on the North Shore of Oahu. Today’s competition saw big eliminations and is now down to the final four competitors: Tyler Wright (AUS), Moana Jones Wong (HAW), Carissa Moore (HAW), and Lakey Peterson (AUS)
The next call of the Billabong Pro Pipeline will be on Friday, February 4, at 7:50 a.m. HST. There will be no competition tomorrow, Thursday, February 3.