Your top 10 tips to get your fitness started
1. Get some exercise advice from a professional, don’t just dive into training you may risk injury.
2. Stick to a well balanced program.
3. Get cracking with your swimming!
4. Improve your balance; your perfect point of balance is your perfect point of power!
5. Make sure your sessions are progressive and become harder and longer each week or two.
6. Use as much kit available to you, the list is endless.
7. Always stretch after a session, and warm up correctly
8. If we do get a good run of swell try to maintain your training doesn’t just train when there’s no swell.
9. Mix your training up
10. Look at surf specific exercises that mimic surfing movements, identify those muscle groups involved and train them!